A striking rest-stop for pedestrians, with hardwood seating and skirts, the Horizon Bench combines elegance and originality. The hardwood slats are attached to steel bench supports, giving the seat a sturdy finish.
Three choices of joining modules (right-angle, straight or triangle) present an endless array of configuration possibilities, able to fit any open space.
Optional contemporary designed steel plate arm rests can be bolted to the Horizon, attractively contrasting with the timber dominated finish.
- Available in 1.8m or 3m lengths
- 6mm Steel Bench Supports
- Bolt Down Attachment
- Formed Mild Steel Plate Arm Rests (Hot-Dipped Galvanised, Powder Coated Finish)
- Hardwood Timber Slats (Fixed with Stainless Steel Security Fixings)
- Aluminium (Clear Anodised, Powder Coated and Timber Effect) Slats - Coming Soon
- WPC (Wood Plastic Composite) Slats - Coming Soon
- Powder Coat or Hot Dipped Galvanised
- Folded Galvanised Sheet Support frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- Dulux Range
- Timber Stain
Specification Sheet (1.8 metres) FFSB001020
Specification Sheet (3 metres) FFSB001021
Specification Sheet (right-angle module) FFSB001050
Specification Sheet (straight module) FFSB001051
Specification Sheet (triangle module) FFSB001052