Client: Melton City Council
Location: Hannah Watts Park, Melton, VIC
Project: Park Furniture
Hannah Watts Park in Melton, Victoria – has been re-developed into an exciting community space that features an all-abilities park and playground that ensures kids of all ages can get outside and enjoy the outdoors.
Melton City Council developed the masterplan for the upgrade of Hannah Watts Park. The new playground features a range of accessible play equipment including natural play elements, a flying fox, tower with giant slide and climbing elements, and an in-ground trampoline.
Furphy Foundry supplied a range of state-of-the-art outdoor furniture to enhance the accessibility and enjoyment of the park:
- 9x Metro 1.8 m Picnic Settings
- 4x Metro 1.8 m Benches with Bolt-Down legs, Hardwood Timber Slats. Mill Finish
- 5x Metro 1.8 m Seats with Armrests and Bolt-Down legs
- 2x Single Bike Rack with Bolt-Down Attachments
- 3x KB602 Double Hot Plate Electric Access Barbecues 2.3 m x 1.02 m x 0.80 m in Aztec Silver
- 1x Drinking Fountain with an Anti-Vandal Side Tap
- 1x Hexagonal Tree Surround Bench
Our range of Furphy Street & Park Furniture specialises in building products that can withstand the great Australian outdoors, no matter the environment and the rigours of public use. Design, materials and manufacturing techniques (such as 100% recycled aluminium casting, steel fabrication, timber work and specialised coatings) are all focused on strength, longevity and style.