Furphy Aqua-Hub Drinking Fountain
The Furphy Aqua-Hub Drinking Fountain is the latest addition to the Furphy Foundry product family. Made with a robust steel structure and 304 stainless steel componentry for long life community use. WaterMark certified (WMK26602, WMTS105:2016) to ensure all plumbing componentry comply with state and territory plumbing codes.
It’s no “Furphy” that the tradition of supplying water to Australian communities (since 1873) continues via the 100% Australian made and owned Furphy Aqua-Hub. Available in 4x Standard and 4x DDA compliant configurations.
Our range of Drinking Fountains has been created to provide safe, clean and cost effective public drinking facilities that are ideal for public environments. Hand-made in Australia at the Furphy Foundry in Shepparton, each Drinking Fountain has been manufactured under strict quality guidelines based on a commitment developed over the past 150 years.
- Stainless Steel Bubbler, Bottle Filler and Pet Panel
- Hot Dipped Galvanised
- Laser Etched Symbols and Instructions
- Inspection Plates
- In-Ground Attachment
- Available in Wheelchair Accessibility Variation
- Mild Steel Panels
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Componentry
- Powder Coat Finish
- Dulux Range Selection
- Additional Colours Available On Request
- Galvanised and Stainless Options for Coastal Applications
DDA Compliant (Wheelchair Accessible) Aqua-Hub