Furphy Foundry is proud to launch our new Precinct Seat which are made in Australia with environmentally friendly 100% recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic panels. HDPE is lightweight and super strong making it a most versatile product manufactured from industrial sources, pallets, car bumpers with little to zero waste as scraps or off-cuts are recycled / re-recycled which greatly reduces the impact on the environment.
The Precinct Seat is ideal for playgrounds and schools as well as other open space applications.
- Recycled HDPE panels on seat base and backrest
- Hot dipped galvanised steel frames
- Hold down bolts not included
- 2550mm (2400mm without arm rests) long x 579mm wide x 792mm high
- Environmentally friendly – 100% recycled plastic panels
- Extremely resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew – easy to clean
- Low maintenance sturdy material
- Hot dipped galvanised, powder coat or 2-pac epoxy finish steel frame with bolt-down footings
- Part of Precinct Range
- 100% Australian made
- Installation service available
- Delivered fully assembled
Wide range of colours available – please refer to our Precinct Colour Chart for details.
Our Precinct Seats, Benches and Tables are flexible in design and available in a range of modular options to fit your open space and style guide. With or without backs or arm rests, the combinations are endless!